Wednesday, April 23, 2008

trust

What can be done.
i was doing something and I knew it was wrong.
But took utmost care that things go well.
But someone broke my trust. Didn’t even imagine it would have such a grave impact.
I want to know who and where things went wrong. But cannot do it. It might worsen the situation. Have to stand helplessly and be a victim to what ever happened. Feels pathetic.
I want this to end but donno how….

This trust thing out of my mind. I trust anyone and every one. i am good ( not praising my self here) and expect that people are good too. Never understand wat game the other one is playing.

I can never judge wat to say , when to say , whom to say, how to say…
All these things never come to my mind.
Its just that I know something and I want people around me also to know wats in my mind…
And so go about telling people about each and everything that happens “ life is an open book “…
Why cant I just keep my mouth shut.

Is it bad to be frank with people? All this while I always felt that whatever is in your mind you should just let it out. So that no hard feelings in the heart and you can let go and move on…

1 comment:

Marie said...

If the World would have been filled with people like you, it would have been a better place to live but sadly it is a mixture of species.
All kinds.
So the bottom line is,
"You can't just be You all the time."